Tuesday 11 December 2007

Our Occasional Lodgers - Hattie


Hattie is wonderful. She loves me to bits, and her owners can't mention my name at home, because she gets SO excited and rushes about looking for me! She has toys that I have given her for birthdays/Christmas etc., which I'm told are her firm favourites! Hattie is Tillie's Mum, and therefore Grandma of my previous litter of 12. She came to stay now and again while her owners were up in Sussex househunting. Hattie has now moved to Kent and I miss her terribly. Her owners Jo & Nigel are wonderful caring people, and it is thanks to them that I have my Tillie, whom I love very much. I have enjoyed having Hattie to stay, and allow her to get away with all sorts of things that simply aren't permitted at home - which I think she has enjoyed! The door is always open to her in the future if she needs a place (with a bad influence) to stay!

No comments: